Conference registration and poster submission is OPEN!
Steps for Registering and Submitting a Poster
- Click the link below the orange "REGISTER" banner at the right of this website, or: CLICK HERE
- Fill out the required information, and then click "Create New Account" at the bottom of the page.
- You will now be taken directly to the page for submitting a poster: If you are not presenting a poster, or are not yet ready to submit your poster, you can safely navigate away from this page... reaching this page means you are successfuly registered!
- To come back and submit your poster at a later time: Log in to the conference with the username and password you created during registration. Then, either: (1) hover over the "Posters" link in the menu and click "Submit Poster", or (2) click the link under the orange banner on the homepage (you can also simply click here).
If you have any questions about registering, please contact Zach Nusbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posters should be no larger than 3ft x 4ft (36in x 48in).
- If you need help printing, the College of Education Copy Center will be providing poster printing services for this year's Mini Conference. To take advantage of this, contact the copy center at email@example.com and mention that you are printing for the CREATE Mini Conference.
- Conference Registration and Poster (Abstract Only) Submissions: February 6th
- Poster (PDF / PPT File) Submissions: February 9th
Note about poster uploads: You may submit your poster on February 3rd without the PDF / PPT file, but urge you to return to this website to upload your poster before the start of the conference. We will make these files available in order to encourage conversation and collaboration after the conference is over. Other attendees will be able to view and comment on posters through this website. If you have trouble uploading your poster through this website, you may also email the PDF or PPT file to Zach Nusbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are presenting multiple posters, please email them separately.